- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5″ x 2.5″ tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires 20×10.0-8 Carlisle Turf Master
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75″ diameter cutter housing with 1.75″ diameter splined blade driver 1.0″-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder Yes
- Casters .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Standard Features Enhanced Engine Hour Meter
- UPC 193308221816
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX730V
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,750 rpm
- Engine Displacement 726
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14.5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.5 mph (x.x kmph) forward, 0–x.x mph (x.x kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 8-gallon (xx.x-L), single fuel tank on LH side.
- Fuel Indicator Yes – Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 60″
- Cutting Heights 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 5.0″ (12.7 cm) in 0.25″ (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50″ Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 72.87
- Length 68.24
- Height 49.2
- Curb Weight 978
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark’s Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Easy to use, 15″ stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).